Sunday, September 6, 2015

Josef Elliott
Bio 105
Lab 2 The Cube
Observations:
1.     The cube has one side that is red.
2.     The cube has two sides that are blue.
3.     The cube has two sides that are white.
4.     All of the faces on the cube have a single name on them.
5.     All faces of the cube have two numbers. One on the top right and one on the bottom left.
6.     The top right number equals the amount of letters that are in the name on the same face.
7.     the white faces share the first 2 letters “Al”
8.     the blue faces share the first 3 letters “Rob”
9.     The bottom left number on the face shows that the corresponding color (exact opposite face on the cube) have the same begging letters in the amount of the number.
10.  The matching colors are on the exact opposite side on the cube from each other.
Question 5:
            The bottom face (Blank face) of the cube will have the name “Fran.” It will have the number “4” in the top right corner. It will have the number “4” on the bottom left corner. It will be the color red.
Question 6:

            The reason for my answer to question 5 is because I found a pattern. I will use the blue sides of the cubes for my explanation. I looked at both sides and realized that the top right number was the amount of letter in the name. I then noticed that the names started with the same letters. I then looked at the bottom left number and realized that on each face of the cube that each color had the same bottom number, I then put together that it showed me the amount of letters that each name started with that was the exact as the other name. So with this information I was able to figure out the answer to number 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment